Sep 3, 2012

K-Wild

                                                          K-Wild September 4, 2012

We look forward to seeing all of our K-WILD children tomorrow! 

The Sit Spot By Jack Prelutsky
  
When I am full of silence,
and no one else is near,
the voice I keep inside of me
is all I want to hear.
I settle in my secret place,
contented and alone,
and think no other thoughts except
the thoughts that are my own.

When I am full of silence,
I do not care to play,
to run and jump and fuss about
the way I do all day.
The pictures painted in my mind,
are all I need to see.
When I am full of silence…….
When I am truly me.

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you've shaped your outdoor classroom! R loves the circle time seats. The Sit Spot poem is right on par with the book I'm reading: "Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking" (Susan Cain)

    ReplyDelete